Zamzama EWT Facilities
Dadu – Sindh
BHP Petroleum (Pakistan) Pvt. Ltd.
Hatch Associates (Australia)
100 Million Rupees
ACL was awarded the job by M/s. BHPP after a competitive bidding process involving leading Pakistani construction companies. Physical work started on 1st July 2000 and was completed on 30th April 2001.
Despite lack of basic facilities near the project site and extremely harsh climatic conditions (daytime temperature 45-50 ºC) ACL achieved its project objectives not only in terms of Progress Milestones but also in terms of its HSE record.
ACL scope of work includes the following:
- Bulk earth fills for Plant Site (50,000 m3)
- Bulk earth fills for 3.5 km Access Road (40,000 m3)
- Paving and sub-base for plant site and Access Road
- Security Fencing
- Construction of concrete foundations, sleepers, pits etc.
- Design and construction of concrete Fire Water and Potable Water Tanks
- Supply / Installation of C.S. Pipe for Oily Water System
- Supply / Installation of Polyethylene based Fire and Potable Water Systems including:
- Showers etc.
- Supply / Installation of reinforced concrete storm water drainage system
- Construction of 15,000 m2 Evaporation Pond including installation of field drains and Geotextile Liner
- Construction of 22,000 Sqft. of built-up facilities for: